Monday, August 21, 2006

Humanity

To hell with diversity. Bring back Humanity!

Anymore, I can't listen to the "News." I believe that our world is shaped by how we choose to see it. And the regular barrage of negative information, points of views, and constant blathering of dribble is boring. Will it ever go away? No, but I can change my point of view. Why should I continue to stare at the gutter when there is a rainbow overhead. All I need to do it to turn my head. Refocus. Refill. Refresh.

Am I denying the gutter? No. Am I abandoning my responsibility as a citizen? No. But I feel that I can best help by maintaining a positive point of view, rather than struggling in the choking pit. By bringing light into the darkness, creativity and positive effects are most often the results.

No comments: